Product ID: CF-KT-150×6
- What’s in Our Kits: These outdoor cat corral kits, which come in 6 and 7.5 foot heights and 50 to 300 foot lengths, make it easy to buy a cat fence. However, they do not include gates, nor do they include mounting brackets for securing posts to house walls. To get either or both of these visit our cat fence gates page and/or have a look at our wall mounts.
- Strong Bottoms: If you plan to buy a fence for cats, be sure it has a strong bottom–to prevent any animal from chewing through the fence. All our cat corral kits come with enough metal mesh fencing to soundly gird the fence bottom.
- Post Spacing: All of our kits except the 50-footers come with a post and extender arm for every 17 feet of fence.
- Our 50-foot Kits: These come with extra fencing, allowing you can extend your fence out beyond 50 feet if you wish. But they only come with 4 posts and with the small parts needed for a 50-foot fence. So if you really want a longer fence we recommend you get a 100-footer.
- Other Choices: If you’d like to buy a fence for cats but feel you need more posts because your cat corral will have a lot of corners or will need to get around a long curve, see our kits with extra posts. Also, our fences are not designed to take heavy snow loads. If it’s likely your fence will receive heavy snow loads, see our cat fence braces.
- Conversion Kits: Or else, if you’d like to buy cat fencing that will affordably convert a fence or the side of a wooden building into a no-climb cat fence, see our conversion kits.
There are no reviews yet.